During Reiki sessions, it is common for me to use an array of healing stones and crystals. Recently I added tektite to my collection and love using it during sessions.
What is Tektite and why do I love using it?
Tektite is a super high-vibe stone that can help lift one out of daily human concerns, cope with survival, fears, astral travel, and connect more strongly with the potency of the universe.
Tektites are usually black in color and form when a meteorite hits the ground and fuses with the minerals that are already there. It is said that each tektite carries the energies of the place in which it was found. Tibetan tektites are highly valued for this reason, as they combine the vibrations of the high Himalayas.
Tektites are great stones for facilitating astral travel and help keep a person grounded in their bodies when beginning to explore the universe. Placing a piece of tektite under a pillow at night or while meditating can amplify receiving downloads and help to integrate new spiritual information.
More amazing Tektite facts:
- Tektite is attuned to ALL Chakras and linked to the astrological signs of Aries and Cancer.
- It is connected to the element of Storm and vibrates to the Number 9.
- Tektite helps to quickly shake off old baggage from bad experiences and jumpstart one’s own positive emotional transformations.
- It encourages one to be themselves and to celebrate their own incredible beauty and talents.
- Tektite is an amazing mental stone, encouraging one to become lifelong learners and to seek knowledge in every stage and aspect of one’s life.
- It teaches a person how to remember and learn from the lessons of negative experiences, without carrying the trauma of those experiences in the emotional body.
- Tektite encourages people to look deeply at situations, ascertain the root of each situation, and gently asks a person to decide if they should continue to participate with it.
- If there is a fear of surgery, tektite can help a person out with that allowing them to stay calm and trust that doctors will take good care of them.
- Tektite is often mistaken for obsidian due to their similar physical appearances.
Tektites are powerful, high-vibrational stones that can super-charge one’s spiritual journey, connecting to high realms, beings, and states of consciousness. When I use tektite in a reiki session, be prepared for powerful changes in both your inner and outer world as your vibrations attune to it and your environment shifts to align with your new frequency!
Thank you for sharing this information. It is a stone I had not heard of and enjoyed the good read.
I am so grateful you enjoyed it!!!