Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available throughout our website in the footer links.
Who we are
This website is owned and operated by Blossoming Rose Mindbody Wellness.
Our website address is https://jrosehealthcoach.com
You can contact us:
(a) by post, to PO Box 1529, Golden Shores, AZ 86436, USA;
(b) using our website contact form;
(c) by telephone, on the contact number published on our website; or
(d) by email, using the email address published on our website.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register to receive our newsletter and/or free gifts or when you fill out forms such as the contact form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number.
If you purchase from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
We may process data about your use of our website and services. The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type, and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency, and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analyzing the use of the website and services.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to process orders that you have submitted;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- to seek your views or comments on the products and/or services we provide;
- to notify you of changes to our services;
- to send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include information about our products, services, events, promotions, and other companies’ products and services;
- to improve customer service;
- to monitor and improve our website and services.
We do not use your personal details for marketing purposes unless you give your explicit consent.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We are hosted on a secure server and your personal information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The data can only be accessed by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and they are required to keep the information confidential. We do not store credit card information on our website or database.
How Can You Access and Correct Your Information?
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser (if you allow this in your browser settings). Cookies enable a site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. This enables a more customized browsing experience when visiting a site and can prevent site visitors from having to manually customize their site experience on each visit.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Legal Basis of Processing
We may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the proper administration of our website and business;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation;
- processing is necessary for the proper management of our customer relationships;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
- Personal data submitted for the purposes of scheduling consultations, healing, and coaching sessions will be retained for a minimum period of one year following the date of submission, and for a maximum period of 1 year following the completion of a service contract.
- Personal data submitted for the purposes of subscribing to our email lists will be retained until you choose to unsubscribe or until we determine that you are no longer actively accessing our email communications.
- Personal data submitted for the purposes of purchasing a product or service will be retained for a minimum period of 1 year following the purchase
- Personal data held in our customer relationship database will be retained for a minimum of 1 year and for a maximum of 1 year following the completion of a service contract or until you request removal from our database.
Data Storage Location
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this website or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Children’s Personal Data
We do not collect any information from anyone under 18 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
If we have reason to believe that we hold the personal data of a person under that age in our databases, we will delete that personal data.
This policy was last modified on 03/03/22.